- 2014 Miss America is from St Joseph, Michigan
- Are Asians Good Swimmers?
- Great Lakes Cruises – Are They Worth $10K?
- A Sunny Winter Morning After Snowfall @Golf Course, Ann Arbor
- Cranberry Harvest Show @South Haven, Michigan
- Big Fruit State, Michigan – But This Autumn…
- Pure Michigan Singalong Campaign
Author: A Japanese gal, a long-time resident of Michigan, explores the Lake Michigan area.
Go Gluten Free!
Monthly Archives: January 2013
For Japanese, please click here! One winter morning in the Huron Hills Golf Course in Ann Arbor, Michigan. It’s close from my home. Nobody (can) plays golf there in winter. It transforms into a park. In the mid-January, Michigan is … Continue reading