- 2014 Miss America is from St Joseph, Michigan
- Are Asians Good Swimmers?
- Great Lakes Cruises – Are They Worth $10K?
- A Sunny Winter Morning After Snowfall @Golf Course, Ann Arbor
- Cranberry Harvest Show @South Haven, Michigan
- Big Fruit State, Michigan – But This Autumn…
- Pure Michigan Singalong Campaign
Author: A Japanese gal, a long-time resident of Michigan, explores the Lake Michigan area.
Go Gluten Free!
Category Archives: Ferry Travel/Cruises
For Japanese, please click here (日本語はこちらをクリック). As the cold Michigan winter starts winding down, I start thinking about spring and summer, as many other people do. I had another opportunity to write an article for the March issue of the … Continue reading
For Japanese, please click here (日本語はこちらをクリック)! Did you know there is ferry service across Lake Michigan between Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Muskegon, Michigan? I did not. My husband and I heard about it, and rode the ferry last summer for a … Continue reading