- 2014 Miss America is from St Joseph, Michigan
- Are Asians Good Swimmers?
- Great Lakes Cruises – Are They Worth $10K?
- A Sunny Winter Morning After Snowfall @Golf Course, Ann Arbor
- Cranberry Harvest Show @South Haven, Michigan
- Big Fruit State, Michigan – But This Autumn…
- Pure Michigan Singalong Campaign
Author: A Japanese gal, a long-time resident of Michigan, explores the Lake Michigan area.
Go Gluten Free!
Category Archives: Lake Michigan Beaches
It was about this time of last year that Dr. Liu, the pediatric surgeon from Chicago, died in Lake Michigan. I wrote about it in the Japanese side of my blog. I meant to translate it into English soon, but … Continue reading
日本語はこちらをクリック (For Japanese, please click here)! If you live in the Great Lakes region or if you are going to visit any of the Great Lakes, you may want to seize the opportunity to try a rather easy-to-do water sport … Continue reading
For Japanese, please click here (日本語はこちらをクリック)! I wrote this post last summer – in Japanese. Now I am translating it into English so that my non-Japanese friends will be able to read it. Now that it’s spring (i.e. summer is … Continue reading