- 2014 Miss America is from St Joseph, Michigan
- Are Asians Good Swimmers?
- Great Lakes Cruises – Are They Worth $10K?
- A Sunny Winter Morning After Snowfall @Golf Course, Ann Arbor
- Cranberry Harvest Show @South Haven, Michigan
- Big Fruit State, Michigan – But This Autumn…
- Pure Michigan Singalong Campaign
Author: A Japanese gal, a long-time resident of Michigan, explores the Lake Michigan area.
Go Gluten Free!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Click here for Japanese text. The 2014 Miss America is an Indian American. To me, what’s as important as she is an Indian American is that she is from St. Joseph, Michigan. St. Joseph is a small town in southwest … Continue reading
It was about this time of last year that Dr. Liu, the pediatric surgeon from Chicago, died in Lake Michigan. I wrote about it in the Japanese side of my blog. I meant to translate it into English soon, but … Continue reading
For Japanese, please click here! My blogger friend in Japan told me that there is a singalong video about Michigan in YouTube. Here is the URL: Update： Unfortunately this singalong video has been removed from YouTube, because a secondary copyright … Continue reading
For Japanese, please click here (日本語はこちらをクリック！) February and March are bad months for me. Lots of year-end work in my job (my employer’s fiscal year-end is March). In my personal life as well, a lot of work to do like … Continue reading