- 2014 Miss America is from St Joseph, Michigan
- Are Asians Good Swimmers?
- Great Lakes Cruises – Are They Worth $10K?
- A Sunny Winter Morning After Snowfall @Golf Course, Ann Arbor
- Cranberry Harvest Show @South Haven, Michigan
- Big Fruit State, Michigan – But This Autumn…
- Pure Michigan Singalong Campaign
Author: A Japanese gal, a long-time resident of Michigan, explores the Lake Michigan area.
Go Gluten Free!
Tag Archives: st joseph
Click here for Japanese text. The 2014 Miss America is an Indian American. To me, what’s as important as she is an Indian American is that she is from St. Joseph, Michigan. St. Joseph is a small town in southwest … Continue reading
日本語はこちらをクリック (For Japanese, please click here)! If you live in the Great Lakes region or if you are going to visit any of the Great Lakes, you may want to seize the opportunity to try a rather easy-to-do water sport … Continue reading
For Japanese, please click here (日本語はこちらをクリック). This is the English translation of my blog on Lake Michigan area. I originally write in Japanese, but I make the English version as well so that my non-Japanese friends will be able to … Continue reading
For Japanese, please click here (日本語はこちらをクリック)! I wrote this post last summer – in Japanese. Now I am translating it into English so that my non-Japanese friends will be able to read it. Now that it’s spring (i.e. summer is … Continue reading