- 2014 Miss America is from St Joseph, Michigan
- Are Asians Good Swimmers?
- Great Lakes Cruises – Are They Worth $10K?
- A Sunny Winter Morning After Snowfall @Golf Course, Ann Arbor
- Cranberry Harvest Show @South Haven, Michigan
- Big Fruit State, Michigan – But This Autumn…
- Pure Michigan Singalong Campaign
Author: A Japanese gal, a long-time resident of Michigan, explores the Lake Michigan area.
Go Gluten Free!
Tag Archives: travel
For Japanese, please click here (日本語はこちらをクリック). As the cold Michigan winter starts winding down, I start thinking about spring and summer, as many other people do. I had another opportunity to write an article for the March issue of the … Continue reading
For Japanese, please click here! My blogger friend in Japan told me that there is a singalong video about Michigan in YouTube. Here is the URL: Update： Unfortunately this singalong video has been removed from YouTube, because a secondary copyright … Continue reading
日本語はこちらをクリック (For Japanese, please click here)! If you live in the Great Lakes region or if you are going to visit any of the Great Lakes, you may want to seize the opportunity to try a rather easy-to-do water sport … Continue reading
For Japanese, please click here (日本語はこちらをクリック)！ In my post, Saugatuck is Michigan’s Cap Cod (in Japanese only), I have a few photos of the big ship, SS Keewatin. The ship was on display for a long time in Douglas, Saugatuck’s next door … Continue reading